Marketing Manger with a medtech background ready to rock
Are you a young driven person with experience in medtech marketing? Are you also the type of person who loves to learn new technologys and have a mindset of a winner? Then you should definitaly apply for this!
A young Swiss start up company is looking to expand and double their great team of employees! You will be working with products that measure the vital signs of horses and are going to work across the European market and expand the company's limits! Because the company is so small, the communication lines will be shorten out. This means that you will have a direct line to the managing director, to make your voice and ideas heard! That's one good way of progression and development!
They will bring you
- Exciting, challenging job and fast development in a young, fast-growing startup
- Plenty of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them
- A young, professional and highly motivated team with informal
- Dealing with something that works together after work
- A pleasant office: drinks, snacks, fruit, Playstation, bean bags, ...
- Apple work tools
The following requirements for this opportunity as a market manager are:
* 2-3 years experience within medtech-marketing
* Experience in marketing (traditional and digital marketing), ideally in the B2B area
* Completed vocational training or graduated in marketing or similar
* Excellent communication and analytical skills
* Good eye for design and enjoyment of design
* Excellent German and English Knowledge. French, Dutch, and / or Arabic are an advantage
The salary will be negotiable, depending on experience level and how you want to be compensated
Send me your CV to J.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +49 892 109 3363 or +41 435 080 817 and ask for me, Johan Forssell. I will be happy to talk to you more about this great opportunity!