IT Infrastructure Architect - Join fast growing business !
IT Infrastructure Architect - Fast Growth in Germany! Join developing business and increase your global potential !
One of our clients - very well known business from the chemical industry is currently looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Architect to join its department in Germany.
As a part of the IT environment you will be able to gather more international exposure and learn more skills within the field.
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
* Solid experience in infrastructure engineering, technology architecture & related support functions of IT, as well as experience in working within a matrix organization in a global enterprise
* Good understanding of IT service management best practices, processes and functions
* Certifications from cornerstone vendors such as Cisco (CCNP / CCVP), Microsoft, IBM and/or VMware; additional certifications in information systems domain are a plus
* Well established knowledge of networking, data centre and voice-over-IP environments; business platform knowledge desirable
* Data centre & infrastructure applications (virtualization, backup, monitoring, hardware, messaging & collaboration products) experience
* IT support & service management and remote administration tools
* Fluency in German and English
* You will ensure high availability of enterprise IT products and services that support internal employee business functions and external customer interaction
* Your main responsibility will be to plan, implement and maintain technologies and platforms supporting a complex landscape of data centers; product domains span across (but are not limited to) virtualization, servers, storage, mobility, collaboration, endpoints, Voice-over-IP, security and network
* Analyse and resolve 3rd level issues impacting business and IT operations; monitor systems and services proactively; identify and address performance issues and gaps
* Create documentation for service architecture, operation and troubleshooting best practices; educate IT Support on technology and enable transfer of operational knowledge
* Stay up to date with current technologies and keep abreast of emerging trends; educate IT and business stakeholders on opportunities to build and / or enhance products; recommend improvements and faster innovation
* Evaluate, determine, understand and translate business demand into architectural requirements; help to identify fit for purpose solutions and support selection and decision-making process
Keywords: IT/ IT Architect/ CCNP / CCVP/ Computer Science/ VMware/ Data centre & infrastructure applications
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.