Leading company - Global Regulatory Affairs Associate
Worldwide and well known company is looking for a Global Regulatory Affairs Associate
Position Title: Global Regulatory Affairs Associate
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Position Type: permanent
The company has brands that are available in over 200 countries, providing you with a wide range of products to work with. This will give you a huge amount of variety in your job.
The role itself focuses on collecting, interpreting and reporting data along guidelines and industry requirements. The company offers you an excellent team to join; they focus on keeping the team happy and allow you to have a great working environment to make your days enjoyable with a great team around you. The company is flexible with movements around the business, they want you to progress your career in the way you want to, and so they are happy to give you this opportunity. This means when starting your role you will know that you have a long term future with this company.
My client is looking after all their staff and providing financial stable career for instance:great benefits and bonus packages for both roles.
Junior position is entitled to have 5% bonus and senior up to 7.5% bonus.
10% of your annual salary is put towards pension scheme.
- Preferably degree in pharmacy, chemistry or life science
- Experience in Regulatory of REACH market
- Knowledge of whole process of regulatory submission and dealing with UK and EU regulatory authorities
- Good understanding of the FMCG industry
- Developing regulatory strategies
- Hands-on activities required to prepare and submit documentation
- Assessment of scientific data and technical writing, including overviews and summaries
If you are interested in the position, or other positions within this field, then please send to (Martin Mallat) your CV with ability for a telephone interview to M.Mallat@nonstop-recruitment.com or : +44 (0) 20 7940 2105, Int.Ext. 3473