Product Management - specialist in Additives
Product Management - specialist in Additives - flat hierarchies in an innovative business
One of our clients, a fast growing company from the chemical industry is currently looking for an experienced Product Manager, expert in Additives to join one of its entities in north of Germany.
Being very well known for its excellent services and very good reputation within the field, our client offers you great career development possibilities.
The company is well known for its flat hierarchies, where there is a lot of flexibilty and freedom when it comes to an independent way of working.
* Preferably a technical degree in relevant subject (candidates with more commercial background will also be considered). You will need good background in addtive field in order to coach the sales staff
* Strong experience in sales of raw materials. Most interesting are the candidates that have experience in field of plastics or additives for the plastic industry
* Communicative and self-motivated personality, as well as willingness to learn our clients products and get deeper into the industry
* Very good negotiation skills in both English and German
* Willingness to travel
* You will overtake the full business responsibility for the sales development of several product ranges across Europe
* You will maintain excellent relationship with international suppliers
* Product Manager will be responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell technically demanding products across the world
* Your responsibility will be to review product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments
* As the person responsible for the Product Management are you will act as a point of first reference for all product related enquiries
* They expect you to be able to supervise the budget planning and pricing for all European offices
* You will prepare product forecasts and constantly monitor inventory levels held at warehouses
Our client offers you exciting work environment and being a part of fast growing business.
Keywords:Product Manager/Technical sales/Flat hierarchies/Suppliers contact/ Polymers/Additives/Plastics/English/German/Kunststoff/Polymere/Additve/Germany/Deutschland
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64 ext 7133