Teaching Fellow in Analytical Biochemistry
Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional student experience in a research-intensive Russell Group University?
As a Teaching Fellow you will deliver innovative teaching in Food Science and Nutrition at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. As well as teaching and assessment, you will also contribute to the development of new teaching material, resources, modules and programmes in line with the University’s strategy to offer research-led student education. With a PhD in biochemistry or a closely related discipline, you will have a demonstrable ability to teach modern analytical techniques of relevance to Food Science and Nutrition, including theoretical and practical aspects of chemical food safety, chemical and biochemical detection of nutrients and contaminants. You will have an enthusiastic and innovative approach to all aspects of student education, good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to use technology effectively and innovatively in the preparation and delivery of blended learning material. You will also be interested in developing pedagogic research and scholarship in your discipline.
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Professor Alan Mackie, Head of School, Tel: +44 (0)113 343 2959, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Life Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Cell and Molecular Biology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Chemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Biochemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom