Team Leader Engineering - Career Development
As a Manager in the Industrial Engineering department, you will work in a niche area in cancer diagnostics, which means, you will become an expert in field.
Current Head of the Department started 5 years ago in a junior technical specialist role. This is a perfect example showing that this global organisation provides fast internal career progression opportunities after you prove yourself! Are you ready to be that next person that becomes an integral part in the growth of this multinational company? Then keep on reading!
This leading medical device company, which focuses on advancing cancer diagnostics is expanding a new business unit and needs an experienced team leader for their Industrial Engineering division in Heidelberg, Germany.
* Have a background working in a Manufacturing environment (industry does not matter)?
* Have experience as an engineer (electronics or mechanical)?
* Have proven leadership skills?
* Speak good/native level of German and English?
What is in for you?
* You will lead a team of 4-6 engineers, which will be very easy to manage as it's a small and truly experienced unit
* You will be responsible for different projects, so you won't get bored as there will be loads of variety in your daily tasks!
* Work for a big international environment where you will meet loads if interesting people, where you can develop your interpersonal skills
* Being part of a globally diverse team of 62,000 associates that's united by a common culture and operating system.
* Having a stable career which provides loads of progression opportunities?
Then apply and send me your CV in Word to Yonca Kandirmaz to
Y.Kandirmaz@nonstop-recruitment.com or call 0032 2 891 98 99 and I will contact you back as soon as possible!