Specialist Mentors - Strive for Better Future
I'm currently looking for specialist mentors to work around the UK to work one on one with young people who face a barrier to learning created by mental health impairment.
As a specialist, you will be providing your help and support to young people coping with anxiety, stress situations, concentration difficulties, time management and help them create a suitable work-life balance.
You will help students to recognize the barriers that stop them from achieving their full potential and find the way to overcome those barriers. You will need to support a student with regards to the impact of their disability on their studies and day-to-day life at the university, providing advice and guidance in a confidential setting.
* In depth knowledge and experience of mental health impairments
* Understanding of the particular demands of study in HE
* Close working relationship with other support services both inside and outside the HEI and recognition of when there is a need to refer to other services.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* Good organisational and effective time management skills.
* To be committed and reliable.
* Meet the requirements of the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
* BABCP, HCPC, BACP other relevant accreditations
If this is something you are interested in please send your CV in the word format to Alina Drake:
Telephone: 02079402749 Ext: 3425
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. Being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.