HTA manager - Renowned pharmaceutical company - Contract
We have an opportunity to join the HTA submissions team at one of the leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. The role is based at UK headquarters, which is the centre of the decision making and the platform for bringing ideas across. As part of the organization the HTA manager has the possibility of making a significant impact in the NHS and the health of people in the UK.
We are looking for a HTA manager with Health economics background, and experience in HTA submissions within Oncology and haematology, to provide health economics expertise to support HTA submissions in these therapeutic areas.
This position is on a 6 months contract basis, with the possibility of being extended. The role offers flexibility, good working hours (remote working could in some cases be considered) and a competitive salary.
* HTA Submission Sponsorship and Leadership in oncology.
* Lead/support the development of the HTA strategy of oncology/haematology medicines.
* Lead/support the sourcing, generation and interpretation of health economics information and data.
* Lead the planning, design and execution of projects aligned to match NICE, SMC and AWMSG processes and requirements.
* Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics (or similar).
* Proven track record in economic modelling, outcomes research and evidence synthesis.
* Experience of leading HTA submissions to NICE/SMC, for oncology medicines in the UK context.
* Strong communication and project management skills.
* Thorough understanding of the NICE, SMC and AWMSG processes and the UK health system.
* Excellent analytical and writing skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* 5+ years of professional experience in similar roles.
We are looking at interviewing as early as next week, so If you are interested in this role please send your CV (In word format) to Cristina Young at mail: C.Young@nonstop-recruitment.com or if you have any questions give me a call on UK Tel: +44 2079402105 ext. 3496
Nonstop is a leading, fast-growing European Recruitment Consultancy. We have specialized divisions covering diverse markets across all European countries. We are members of APSCo, the association overseeing the quality of recruitment services. If you are interested in other opportunities please visit our website http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com