Data Scientists - Life Science / Artif. Intel. / IT & telecom.
You like to solve the hardest problems with data science!
You are ready to work as a team member on specific missions with our customers.
You have a strong university background AND an experience on data science projects with the private sector.
Work full-time or part-time
My client is looking to double their teams
- Big Data, Data mining, business analysis, modelling, reporting and documenting
- Cloud operations maintain, monitor and improve our cloud platform and our analytical solutions.
- Teamwork: collaborate with our team members, improve operational efficiency and document best practices.
- Developing relations with clients: translate business requirements into robust technical solutions, maintain high a level of support with our clients, deliver in a timely fashion and continue to further improve our offerings.
- Must have: Previous experience in data science projects involving data from private companies on concrete business cases.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electronics, Maths, or Statistics with 0-3 years experience.
- Passion for data science, 'big data', or cloud computing and technology in general.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and are a good problem-solver.
- At least basic statistical knowledge. Knowledge of statistical software is definitely a plus.
- Knowledge of data-oriented programming platforms indefinitely a plus (R, Python, Spark,..)
- Previous experience with Big Data tools.
- Team player: You need to have good interpersonal and communication skills both internally as well as client-facing.
-> Temporary Position
The company is ready to do interviews very fast and is keen on seeing as many profiles as they can. If a doubt; send out your CV and/or let's have a talk.
Benjamin Dagnall, at NonStop Recruitmentt
+32 891 98 99 ext. 3411
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing (two figure growth for the past 5 years) specialized life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover or alternatively add me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjamin-dagnall-17690098/