HTA manager/consultant - Health economics - 6 month contract
2 days left
- Full Time
Leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a consultant/ technical expert in economic modelling to support the HTA submissions team. The role is based at UK headquarters; you will be working at the centre of the decision making and able to bring your ideas across effectively. The role offers flexibility, in some cases remote working could be considered, and a competitive rate.
We are looking for a HTA consultant with strong Health economics background, and direct experience in HTA submissions within Oncology and haematology directly in the UK market.
The contract runs for 6 months initially, with the possibility of being extended.
* HTA Submission Sponsorship and Leadership in oncology.
* Lead/support the development of the HTA strategy of oncology/haematology medicines.
* Lead/support the sourcing, generation and interpretation of health economics information and data.
* Lead the planning, design and execution of projects aligned to match NICE, SMC and AWMSG processes and requirements.
* Proven track record in in Health Economics/economic modelling, outcomes research and evidence synthesis.
* Experience of leading HTA submissions to NICE/SMC/AWMSG, for oncology medicines in the UK context.
* 5+ years of professional experience in similar roles.
We are looking at interviewing this and next week, so If you are interested in this role please send your CV (In word format) to Cristina Young at mail: C.Young@nonstop-recruitment.com or if you have any questions give me a call on UK Tel: +44 2079402105 ext. 3496
Nonstop is a leading, fast-growing European Recruitment Consultancy. We have specialized divisions covering diverse markets across all European countries. We are members of APSCo, the association overseeing the quality of recruitment services. If you are interested in other opportunities please visit our website http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com
Apply for HTA manager/consultant - Health economics - 6 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly