PhD Student in structural biology of membrane proteins
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated PhD student to join the Perez Lab. The students will join a challenging research project on the structural and biochemical investigation of membrane proteins involved in cell wall biogenesis from Gram-positive pathogenic bacteria
Interested candidates should have a Master degree in biochemistry or related areas, good background in basic chemistry-physics-mathematics and good training in experimental laboratory. The successful candidates are highly motivated, creative and capable of research in a team environment. Communication skills in oral and written English are essential.
We offer you
We offer an exciting and stimulating work environment with attractive salary and benefits.
Basel is an international city with people from 150 nations. Located on the border where three countries meet - Switzerland-Germany- France -, it is Europe's most important life sciences hub. Basel provides a high standard of living and a rich and varied cultural atmosphere.
Application / Contact
Please send your complete application (including cover letter, CV and reference letters or contacts) by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Switzerland
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Switzerland
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Switzerland
- Life Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Switzerland
- Cell and Molecular Biology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Switzerland