Senior Medical Writer - Project Management - London
- Full Time
If you are a senior medical writer who enjoys being in a hybrid position where both your writing and interpersonal skills would come together in one harmonious role, we have a unique opportunity waiting for you in the Greater London area.
Our client, a healthcare agency providing continuing medical education in a wide range of therapeutic areas, is looking for an enthusiastic communicator to join their team of specialist as a Senior Project Manager. By accepting the challenge, you can expect a role that is:
* Never dull: your daily mission will be to provide your high-level clients with a variety of services ranging from publications, to symposia and e-learning;
* Client-facing: you'll be the friendly interface for local and international clients, ensuring their needs are met and, at the same time, raising your professional profile by building your network;
* Comfortably located: your new office will be 10-15 min from the train station and your parking will be covered.
Additionally, you can expect:
* Generous remuneration
* Excellent insurance and pension scheme.
To excel in this role, you will need:
- 4-5 years experience in a medical communications agency or in a pharmaceutical company;
- Background in Medical Writing as well as in Project/Account Management;
- Science degree (not mandatory) or a good understanding of more than one therapeutic area and a desire to keep yourself up to date as required;
- Excellent communication skills.
If you feel this might be the next challenge for you, please get in touch at: Cristina Brait, c.brait@nonstop-recruitment .com or by phone at +44 207 940 2105.
NonStop Pharma is specialist recruitment agency operating on a European level to connect professionals in the Pharmaceutical industry with exciting opportunities.
Apply for Senior Medical Writer - Project Management - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly