Senior Medical Writer - Project Management - London
3 days left
- Full Time
As a Medical Writer, do you feel motivated by the role you play in educating audiences about medical discoveries and advancements? Do you enjoy having a wide impact on the medical community and furthering the level of knowledge medical specialists have at hand to help patients? Then we have just the challenge for you!
Our client, a global consultancy based in the Greater London area (North), is looking for a dedicated individual to join their team as a Senior Project Manager. In your new role, you would be in charge of handling different-media Continuing Medical Education programs tailored to fit the needs of international clients. Your organizational skills and medical writing expertise will contribute to successfully addressing gaps and supporting necessary changes in clinical practice.
Alongside the satisfaction of being part of a higher mission, in your new role you can also expect:
* Above-market remuneration;
* Contribution to the Royal London pension scheme;
* Location accessible by public transport + free parking.
To excel in this role, you will need:
- 4-5 years experience in a medical communications agency or in a pharmaceutical company;
- Medical Writing and Project Management/Account Management/Editorial background;
- Science degree (not mandatory) or good understanding of more than one therapeutic areas and a desire to keep yourself up to date as required;
- Excellent communication skills.
If you feel this might be the next challenge for you, please get in touch at: Cristina Brait, c.brait@nonstop-recruitment .com or by phone at +44 207 940 2105. NonStop Pharma is specialist recruitment agency operating on a European level to connect professionals in the Pharmaceutical industry with exciting opportunities.
Apply for Senior Medical Writer - Project Management - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly