Data Scientist - Innovative Insurance Company!
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Data Scientist looking to develop your career with an organisation leading innovation?
My client has embarked on a transformation to understand more around their clients. As a result they are looking for innovative data scientists, who are looking for a rewarding opportunity where you can make an impact.
My client is an established Insurance company, with offices in several locations around Switzerland. They are looking for a passionate Data Scientist who can join their team and contribute in their drive towards success. You will be joining a mixed team of 5 people, Software Developers and Data Scientists. Within the Data Science team you will be contributing to the Business Transformation of Life Insurance through the use of Data Science. This means that the insights and analyses that you will be working on will have a large impact on the business.
The company are Swiss based, with offices in several locations around the country. Although you will be based in the Lausanne area, you will have the chance to travel to the other locations around Switzerland, allowing you to collaborate with other Data Scientists within the company, broadening your professional network.
The company are in the process of growing the Data Science hub, already they have offshore projects in Europe so this is an exciting time to join the company!
Working closely with the team of Data Scientists your role will be heavily centred on Machine Learning. You will be working with a team of Data Scientists in an environment where innovation and forward thinking is encouraged. You will be analysing a wide variety of Data and providing useful insights for the business.
Your role will involve
* Close collaboration with the team of Data Scientists whilst also liaising with other teams within the company which will afford you the opportunity to gain an understanding of the business.
* Focus around Data related to all parts of underwriting, claims and external data.
* A wide variety of text mining tasks including
- Text categorization
- Named entity recognition and entity extraction
- Topic modelling
- Sentiment Analysis
- Natural Language Processing
- Language modelling and feature engineering for machine learning-based text mining
- Web Crawling of Auxiliary Information to machine learning tasks
- Image classification
- Speech recognition
- Clustering with geographical information
Ideal Candidates will have
* strong background in software engineering (Java/C++, working in development teams)
* Passion for analytics and Machine Learning, Text mining, Natural Language processing etc.
* A strong statistics or artificial intelligence background AND in the past few years gained a passion for software development and the more computational aspects of statistical learning
* 2+ years experience in software development/ machine learning
* Ability to code in R
* Innovative personality
My client is looking for someone who is passionate about Data and Machine learning and is keen to share their knowledge with the innovation team!
Send your CV to me Jessica Knoblauch, J.Knoblauch@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me +41435080816 Ext. 3148
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.
Apply for Data Scientist - Innovative Insurance Company!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly