Software Engineer for a Family Owned Top Leading Company
Software Engineer for the World's Leader in Hearing Devices
Come and work as a Software Engineer for the World's #1 Leader in Implantable Hearing Devices who's well known for their quality products!
Don't just follow pre-made strategies, be based in this family-owned company's HeadQuarters in the lovely Austrian town of Innsbruck, and put your own input into the company's strategies and plans!
* MS CRM development in C# to improve business processes
* Architect, design and develop persistent database solutions
* Define, implement and document web services in collaboration with stakeholders to deliver integrated solutions
* Analyse existing software solutions with internal teams to integrate them into central CRM system
* Analyse data deviations that might occur and improve current processes if necessary
- strong background in software development for business applications
- strong understanding of business processes and business needs
- proficiency in C# and SQL experience in Microsoft environment
- experience with web technologies is a plus
Be surrounded by strong and senior people who will help you progress alongside with the company and expand your skill set!
Apply and send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +44 (0) 203 519 1775. My name is Tomas Geist and I'm responsible for hiring new talents for the company.