Data Scientists - Life Science / Artif. Intel. / IT & telecom.
You like to solve the hardest problems with data science!
You are ready to work as a team member on specific missions with our customers.
You have a strong university background AND an experience on data science projects with the private sector.
Work full-time or part-time
My client is looking to double their teams
- Big Data, Data mining, business analysis, modelling, reporting and documenting.
- Teamwork: collaborate with our team members, improve operational efficiency and document best practices.
- Developing relations with clients: translate business requirements into robust technical solutions, maintain high a level of support with our clients, deliver in a timely fashion and continue to further improve our offerings.
- Must have: Previous experience in data science projects involving data from private companies on concrete business cases.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electronics, Maths, or Statistics with 0-3 years experience.
- Passion for data science, 'big data', or cloud computing and technology in general.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and are a good problem-solver.
- At least basic statistical knowledge. Knowledge of statistical software is definitely a plus.
- Knowledge of data-oriented programming platforms indefinitely a plus (R, Python, Spark,..)
- Previous experience with Big Data tools.
The company is ready to do interviews very fast and is keen on seeing as many profiles as they can. If a doubt; send out your CV and/or let's have a talk.
Benjamin Dagnall, at NonStop Recruitmentt
+32 891 98 99 ext. 3411