Account Manager,Solution Representative
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) builds and expands relationships with strategically important and high growth accounts ("Heavy Hitters taking on The Flagship Brands or Big").
Assigned to a named set of accounts, up to 10, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for working with the local team to build out the winning competitive plan, using the resources, tools, black ops team in the Marketing business drive up the deal value in Enterprise New logo to the company.
Assigned accounts will be existing, underpenetrated clients as well as Net New.
The candidate needs:
* Deep domain skills seller in selling SaaS Solutions
* >5 years in WCE domain
* Consultative seller
* Knowledgeable enough to cross sell platform
* Whiteboard capable with squares/circles/lines describing platform
* Competitive experience, whether Adobe, Manhattan, Salesforce, SAS, SAP, Oracle
* Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
* Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
* Proactively leads joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
* The Strategic Account Manager reports to the Market Leader and or Segment European Sales Leader.
The company is ready to do interviews very fast and is keen on seeing as many profiles as they can. If a doubt; send out your CV and/or let's have a talk.
Benjamin Dagnall, at NonStop Recruitmentt
+32 891 98 99 ext. 3411
Apply for Account Manager,Solution Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly