Location Karachi, Pakistan
Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Registered Nurse.
You will be responsible for a variety of task which includes:
- administration of Intramuscular & Intravenous injections and N.G. and G.I. tubes as advised by the radiologist.
- assistance during ultrasound examinations, where and when required.
- storage, administration and record keeping of medications.
- preparation and maintenance of instrument trolleys and sterility for special procedures as specified.
- record maintenance of instruments, catheters guide wires and other accessories in the department and timely requisition of replacements.
- terminal cleaning of the rooms after examination/ procedure of infectious patients.
- Diploma in Nursing from an accredited school, Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BScN) would be preferred.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Valid license from Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Certification in BLS, CPR, Safe Medication Administration, I/V Cannulation, and Aseptic Techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility with shift duties.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Nursing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan