Manager - Technical Call Center - Milton Keynes
NonStop's client, A well established and healthcare company based in Milton Keynes is recruiting for a Technical Helpdesk Center Team Leader to lead a team of 5 In-House technical Level 1 support professionals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, co-ordinating and controlling the activities of the Service team - help desk engineers, service specialists and coordinators, in order to provide excellent customer service, to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner and to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
As a Customer Service manager you duties will include:
* Represent core values, culture and brand of the client
*Lead, develop and support the team
* Conduct monthly, mid year and year end reviews of personal performance
* train the team
* Drive the business with the regional service manager
* Daily business activities - parts ordering, collection and returns, quotations, warranty invoices, dispatching engineers for equipment maintenance
* Forecasts levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keep a constant check on stock levels;
To be considered you should have:
* Experience managing a technical call centre - minimum 2-3 years of leadership
* You will have knowledge of customer service principles, effective communication skills with an excellent command of the English language and the ability to work under pressure.
* Experience managing back office function, having link to the technical field service is important
* Location: working full time from Milton Keynes office
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on +44 207 940 2105 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.