Data Scientist: Transformation Financial Crime
Do you want to have a positive impact in the way the financial crime is investigates and prevented and transform the way that data and analytics are used as a key enabler of prevention. The Datascience and analytics revolution are driving new insights that are being created through data science to investigate and prevent finanical crime having a positive change on the organisations and customer around it.
We are working with a company who are investing in talent across their analytic and Data Science areas, our client is looking to harness the huge new amounts of information at their disposal to understand trends and to impact positive change delivery
Use your passion for data analitics and mathematics to provide insights into the exciting field of (Change Transformation)!
The company is a top tier bank, with a goal to expand their expertise in the field of analytics and data science, this role is to help provide the bank with insights and solutions in preventing financial crime by enabling the use of data to provide insights around customer behaviour across a large amount of transactions.
You will be able to use your knowledge and skill with data analytics tools such as tableau, and programming languages such as R and Python, utilising your strong background in applied mathematics, statistics, advanced computing, visualisation, data engineering and specific domain expertise to add value.
Your experience will encompass:
- A combination of applied mathematics, statistics, advanced computing (machine learning, artificial intelligence), visualisation, data engineering. Specific domain expertise in the area of combatting financial crime and/or a strong R&D background would be an advantage.
- Experience working within the Hadoop ecosystem in addition to strong technical skills in analytical languages such as Python, R, SQL, SAS. Specific knowledge of Spark and/or graph theory are an advantage.
- Top level academic results including a relevant degree education at BSc or MSc level
- High quality further education, preferably a science background/PhD
- Demonstrable, inquisitive nature with the ability to pursue lines of inquiry independently
- Can communicate/present fluently to audiences at differing ability levels on fields outside of their own technical domain
- Demonstrable interest in the Financial Crime subject area and context
- This is an exciting opportunity as you will be at the forefront of investigative analytics and progressive data science.
- This is the perfect opportunity for you to join an exciting and developing area where you can use your knowledge across the regulatory and financial crime space.
Be the First to Apply!