Registered Midwife, Service Line - Children's Hospital
The Service Line - Children’s Hospital is committed to providing state-of-the-art clinical services to children. It imparts high quality undergraduate and postgraduate training as well. It consists of a group of dedicated full-time and part-time faculty. Besides the outpatient clinics, the inpatient set-up consists of 122 beds, including 24 beds NICU, 8 beds PICU, 4 beds CICU, 16 beds SCU and sub-specialty areas for Paediatric Neurology, Cardiology, Surgery etc. along with round the clock fully trained paediatric medical and nursing staff.
You will be responsible to:
- provide safe, competent, inpidualized nursing care to patients with care needs ranging from basic to complex
- impart patient / family education
- plan health teaching sessions for patients / families according to their learning need assessment.
You should have:
- a Diploma in Midwifery from an accredited school of Nursing & Midwifery with at least 1-2 years’ experience
- valid license from Pakistan Nursing Council
- competence to plan and deliver care to patients with a variety of complex care needs
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- willingness to work in shift duties.