Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer - Industrial Psychology / Human Resource Management
The Department of Industrial Psychology at Stellenbosch University aspires to position its graduates in the market as professional, scientific, strategic business partners who can simultaneously fulfil the roles of behavioural scientist, business partner and psychologist with confidence and ease.
Visit our web page at www.sun.ac.za/industrial_psychology
- Undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in the field of Employment Relations and Labour Law within the Industrial Psychology and Human Resource Management programme;
- Academic leadership directed towards the further development of Employment Relations within a postgraduate diploma in Human Resource Management;
- Postgraduate supervision and research;
- Presenting research at conferences;
- Publishing in accredited journals;
- Rendering relevant services to the University and the community.
For Senior Lecturer
- A doctorate in Industrial Psychology or Human Resource Management and an appropriate level of research output, or a doctorate and professional registration as Industrial Psychologist;
- Practical and teaching experience with respect to Employment Relations and Labour Law.
- A Master’s degree in Industrial Psychology or Human Resource Management;
- Practical experience in Employment Relations, Labour Law and Human Resource Management;
- Appropriate teaching experience will be an advantage.
- Proven record of published research;
- Registration with the Professional Board for Psychology as Industrial Psychologist
- Registration with the South African Board for People Practices;
- Membership with the Industrial Relations Association of South Africa and/or International Labour and Employment Relations Association.
How To Apply
The University will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition of the staff corps, especially with regard to the appointment of suitable candidates from the designated groups. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and e-mail address of at least three referees), must reach the University before or on the closing date of the advertised post.
Candidates may be subjected to appropriate psychometric testing and other selection instruments. The University reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background checks on all candidates. Should no feedback be received from the University within six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application did not succeed.
Enquiries regarding job content: Prof. A Odendaal on 021 808 3001 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries regarding remuneration/benefits as well as technical assistance with the electronic application process: Human Resources Client Service Centre on 021 808 2753
Commencement Date 01-Jun-2018
Closing Date 29-Mar-2018
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Africa
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Africa
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Africa
- Sociology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Africa