Regulatory Affairs Manager, CMC, Austria
Regulatory Affairs Manager, CMC, technical and strategic input, global pharmaceutical company working on products in development and established brands
An excellent opportunity to join a very successful and well developed pharmaceutical team working on regulatory affairs for a strong product pipeline in Oncology and in Biosimilars. In addition to a strong product pipeline, this company typically offers managerial options internally, they are world leaders in many development areas and have significant investment. Given this from a career prospective, the chance to progress internally are fantastic.
Benefits to this position:
- Excellent product pipeline and facilities giving both career progression and safety
- Salzburg is a beautiful location, where the quality of life is amongst some of the highest in Europe! It is perfect for raising a family while also offering a lot in terms of leisure activities and transport.
- A global Pharma company where you will be working in an international atmosphere with coverage for EU and global projects. This gives you a range of future career options while offering you broad experience
- Regulatory compliance and life cycle responsibilities with a focus on CMC documentation
- Input into new strategies
- Act as a 'go to' person for CMC activities
- Mentoring of junior staff
- At least 3 years experience in regulatory affairs for CMC
- A life science degree or relevant study
- A high level in English (written and verbal)
For a confidential discussion about regulatory affairs, or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, Regulatory Affairs Consultant on +41435 080817 .For regular job updates and market information please join my regulatory affairs linked-in group. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4550988
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Manager, CMC, Austria
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly