Process Chemist - Skin Care - Ireland
Thsi client is a leading beauty company selling direct to clients/customers. They offer a wide range of high-quality beauty products.
The R&D department which is based in Dubling Ireland manufactures the the specific skin care products for the whole world. This means that people are working there from different background and expertise which can give you the ability to feed of their expertise.
- Experience with scale up/piloting and finished good manufacturing.
- Experience of product development processes e.g. stage and gate.
- A thorough understanding of mixing technology
- An understanding and hands-on ability to develop analytical test methods in collaboration with existing in-house personnel.
- Experience with problem solving using statistical analysis, DoE and other tools.Experience in some or all of the following areas: emulsions, detergents, gels, fragrances or colour cosmetics products development.
You will work as part of the Process Technology Development team with a focus on industrialising primiarly their premium skincare products. You will actively manage the scale-up (via pilot plant) and industrilaisation of a portfolio of products within our NPD pipeline. You will work closely with key stakeholders, including global manufacturing sites, to influence the product design and create a robust processing solution so that right first time manufacture is acheived. that means the person will come in will have a significant impact on the company product portfolio in the future.
For a confidentia
l discussion about Cosmetic opportunities in the U.K and BENELUX, or to apply, then send your CV in WORD to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Jeroen De Maeyer, Pharmaceutical Consultant on the number +44 207 940 2105
I am a specialist head hunter for sales in the Cosmetic industry. I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the BENELUX market.