QSW- Children in Need- High Level Support
My client, based in the South West of England, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Children in Need Team. This role has come about following an internal promotion of the previous post holder, a demonstration of this authorities focus on promoting within.
Some of the benefits of working for the organisation and of the role include:
- A small team consisting of 7 Qualified Social Workers, 1 Senior Practitioner and 1 Team Manager who are all permanent employees that know the authority well. The workforce is stable, settled and has a family spirit and approach so you can be sure that you will be working in a supportive environment.
- Non caseholding Senior Practitioner and Team Manager are able to offer you coaching and support enabling you to produce higher quality work and offer a better service to the children and families, which is the main focus of this authority's service.
- To make it easier for you, they are currently conducting telephones interviews meaning you do not have to travel for a face to face interview or take any time off from work. Additionally, my client is offering telephone interviews during the evenings up until 20:30 so you can interview from the comfort of your own home and away from work.
- A longer term 6 month contract, with the view to extend, meaning you know what you will be doing for the next half a year without worrying about finding your next post and have the stability whilst earning as a locum.
- Capped caseload of 15 meaning you have more time to focus on each case resulting in higher quality work and feeling less stressed
If you're interested in this position, please send Neesha Kaur your updated CV (Microsoft Word copy) at N.Kaur@nonstop-recruitment.com alternatively, you can call me on 0207 940 2100 for a confidential chat.
Additionally, if you find that this opportunity is not for you but you know someone else who would be interested, please feel free to pass on my details or to send me their number.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* Continuous feedback on your application
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Care Industry and many other sectors. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, Safeguarding, Court work, Children in Need, PLO, Public Law Outline, section 7, section 17