Electronic Assembler-Leading Medical Device Company-Zurich
Electronic Assembler-Leading Medical Device Company-Zurich, Switzerland
A leading medical device company are currently looking for a new member to their manufacturing and production site as an electronic assembler. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a market leading company, allowing you to progress your career with innovative electronic medical devices.
As the electronic assembler in this role your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Hands on development responsibilities with a range of products, from a battery to an implantable.
- Report directly into the head of production and manufacturing; allowing you to gain first hand training.
- Assist with validation documentation for the product.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Come from a strong electronics educational or apprenticeship background.
- Have some experience within manufacturing of electronic products; medical devices would be a bonus.
- Some soldering, SMD expertise.
- Fluency in both English and German.
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity within electronic assembly with a market leading medical device company.
Call me Tamanna Gandecha at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on email@example.com or +41 435 0808 16, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a regulatory affairs professional within the medical device industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
KEY WORDS: electronic engineer, electronic, medical devices, electrical, soldering, SMD, nonstop recruitment, nonstop medical devices, SME, research and development