HTA manager UK- Health economics - Contract
We are looking for a HTA consultant with strong Health economics background, and direct experience in HTA submissions within the UK market.
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company looking for a technical expert in economic modelling to support the HTA submissions team. The role is based at UK headquarters; you will be working at the centre of the decision making and able to bring your ideas across effectively. The role offers flexibility and a competitive rate.
The contract runs for 6 months initially, with the possibility of being extended.
* HTA Submission Sponsorship and Leadership.
* Lead/support the development of the HTA strategy.
* Lead/support the sourcing, generation and interpretation of health economics information and data.
* Lead the planning, design and execution of projects aligned to match NICE, SMC and AWMSG processes and requirements.
* Proven track record in in Health Economics/economic modelling, outcomes research and evidence synthesis.
* Experience of leading HTA submissions to NICE/SMC/AWMSG
* 5+ years of professional experience in similar roles.
We are looking at interviewing this and next week, so If you are interested in this role please send your CV (In word format) to Cristina Young at mail: C.Young@nonstop-recruitment.com or if you have any questions give me a call on UK Tel: +44 2079402105 ext. 3496
Nonstop is a leading, fast-growing European Recruitment Consultancy. We have specialized divisions covering diverse markets across all European countries. We are members of APSCo, the association overseeing the quality of recruitment services. If you are interested in other opportunities please visit our website http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com