Software Engineer- Asset Management- Growing Responsibility
My client is an expanding Asset Management in Zurich looking to hire an experienced, dynamic Software Engineer with a strong background in IT and an analytical mind-set.
Working directly with the manager, you'll have the chance to work across a range of IT-related projects for the company to positively impact their growth and expansion in Switzerland. Not only will you have the chance to develop rapidly within this field but you'll also gain responsibility and a variety of projects to work on as you will be supporting the company across all IT related topics with regards to their trading systems and strategies.
* Degree in IT related-field
* 5 years + experience as a Software Engineer, preferably within financial sector
* Strong German and English, Swiss German is a plus
* Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, MySQL
* Extremely good experience with Google Cloud, Matlab and Excel
* Automating daily processes in the Back Office in the form of Factsheets, Presentations, DDQs
* Building out trading systems and integrating data providers
* Processing Market Data
* Further developing trading strategies through data processing, back testing frameworks and implementing trading systems
If you're looking to work for a company where everyone works together to promote a friendly and supportive team, where each success is seen as a company success, then get in touch with me, Ruby Ritter, at R.Ritter@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me on +41 43 508 081 6 for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Software Engineer- Asset Management- Growing Responsibility
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly