Actuary with a Passion for Risk Management! Switzerland
With a passion for risk management and a background in insurance, my client is affording a driven actuary the chance to not only join a reputable organisation and to progress, but they're also offering you the chance to join a newly formed team of analytical, passionate like-minded individuals to impact one of Switzerland's most prestigious financial organisation.
As an actuary for this organisation in Zurich, you'll have the opportunity to work across a range of exciting projects within the Risk Management department, affording you the chance to develop across a broad range of topics, as well as having a variety of projects to keep you motivated and excited.
Among a passionate team of like-minded individuals, you'll excel in your career as an Actuary. The company not only promote a strong sense of development and training but also appreciate their employees through an attractive benefits package, consisting of free travel, restaurant discounts and even flexi-hours. They understand that to have a successful team, appreciation of their work and effort is key.
* Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a Computer Science related field
* Minimum of 5 years experience as an Actuary within the Financial Sector
* Completed or ongoing training as an Actuary
* Previous experience working for an Insurance company
* Affinity for Risk Management and Compliance
* German, with French and/or Italian. English is a bonus.
* Strategic, analytical and timely
In this position you will:
* Develop solid guidelines for technical provision examination
* Deliver top-quality audits of technical provisions within Property and Casualty Reinsurance
* Conduct immediate audits of these provisions, as well as the methods and processes set up
* Aid in the examinations for Health Insurance tarrifs
* Be a supportive contact person for the departments with regards to actuarial topics
If you're interested to find out more about this opportunity or to understand how this could be the next step for you, get in touch with me, Ruby Ritter, at R.Ritter@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me on +41 43 508 08 16 for a confidential conversation.