CARDIOVASCULAR LAB MANAGER-HUGE WORLDWIDE OPPORTUNITY
My client, an innovative medical device start-up with legal office in northern Italy has an immediate need for a CARDIOVASCULAR LAB MANAGER.
Company is in strong growth - they are already FDA approved - and this position will offer a tremendous growth opportunity, as the management and executive structure is still in the formative stage.
The candidate will be responsible of the planning and execution of all testing activities required by international standards and MD regulatory directives for the preclinical evaluation of innovative implantable for the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
Duties and responsibilities:
* lead the execution of all numerical analyses and in-vitro/in-vivo investigations required by international standards for the preclinical evaluation of Company's prosthesis
* responsible of the daily operations of in-house labs, shall prove ability to manage multiple testing projects simultaneously
* collaborate con R&D resources for the design and development of specific new testing
* collaborate and manage external vendors, including contract research organisations and cross functional teams to ensure R&D project timelines are met
* write/approve test protocols and reports, out of specification (OOS) documents, technical summaries, procedures, and other pertinent deliverables
* lead and support continuous improvement initiatives by exploring alternate testing methods and developing new processes with focus on quality and regulatory compliance
* B.S. or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or related disciplines
* Minimum of five (5) years of related experience in cardiovascular medical device testing and/or product development
* Experience in preclinical testing as per ISO 5840
* Experience in cardiovascular medical products is highly preferred
* Experience in Class III medical product development involving clinical studies
* Fluency in English is mandatory
The position is based in Northern Italy (relocation assistance is negotiable).
Availability to travel, even for long periods, is mandatory
Interested? Get in touch!
For a confidential discussion, or to apply, send your CV to me, V.Celenza@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for CARDIOVASCULAR LAB MANAGER-HUGE WORLDWIDE OPPORTUNITY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly