QSW - Safeguarding - Nurturing Management
My client, based in the South West of England, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Safeguarding Team.
Some of the benefits of the positions include:
- Quick feedback on applications so you will not be waiting around as they are interviewing now.
- Working within a close-knit team of majority permanent staff, that work together and will make you feel welcome so you will feel happier at work.
- Supportive environment as they employ 3 full time Social Care Workers that understand the authority and team.
- High level of access to Senior Managers, means you will receive support and feel confident in your role.
- Free on-site staff car park offering convenience and a cost saving.
If you're interested, please send your updated CV (Microsoft Word copy) to Neesha Kaur at N.Kaur@nonstop-recruitment.com alternatively, you can call me on 0207 940 2100 for a confidential chat.
Additionally, if you find that this opportunity is not for you but you know someone else who would be interested, please feel free to pass on my details or to send me their number.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* Continuous feedback on your application
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Care Industry and many other sectors. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, Safeguarding, Court work, Child in Need, Looked After Children, PLO, Public Law Outline
Apply for QSW - Safeguarding - Nurturing Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly