District Retail Sales Manager - Automotive - Deutschland
Are you an ambitious & dynamic professional in the automotive retail sector who can speak fluent German?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organisation who a global automotive brand who are a leading business in the automotive industry. The company offers brilliant internal progression opportunities constantly due to company growth.
You will gain invaluable career experience working within a global automotive company who are pioneering the market and developing into new markets. You will be exposed to a variety of challenges expanding your horizons and developing your skill set. Essentially this position will push your career to the next level in all fields.
This positon offer brilliant flexibility as it will be field and home based in the North of Germany central to Hamburg. This creates excellent independance and freedom with the position.
Network development - quality
- Acquisition of new car contractors or agents for the brand DS at defined sales locations to optimize the potential exploitation in the district in cooperation with the dealer network development.
- Support for newly acquired new car dealerships and / or intermediaries to start their business activities in cooperation with dealer development.
- Responsible for achieving the defined quality and customer satisfaction targets in the district with a focus on the sales-relevant contract partners.
Commercial - Wholesale
- Ensure the optimization of the monthly and yearly main KPIs (purchase orders, invoices and total admissions) in the district.
Commercial - Retail
- Optimization of monthly & annual main KPIs (market share, purchase agreement and end-user certification) in the district:
- Active support for the sale of all accessory products and follow-up contracts for new and used cars.
These positions involve working at the highest level in the industry where you will be project managing automotive retail focussed projects.
- Completed studies of business administration or equivalent training with appropriate professional experience in the field of automobile sales, preferably premium segment
- Special negotiation and integration strength combined with a reputable and professional representation of the company to the outside
- Nationwide mobility
This permanent position is offering an attractive salary package up 80,000 euros per year + company car & fuel card with 1 day a week home office & 4 days field based.
If you are interested in applying for this position or can recommend somebody please contact me, Conor Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64
If you are looking for similar opportunities please contact me to have a private discussion about potential opportunities.
I am a specialist head hunter(recruiter) for Automotive . I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the Automotive market
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: A high level of knowledge of Automotive recruitment, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate an honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputation
Apply for District Retail Sales Manager - Automotive - Deutschland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly