Product Stewardship Manager - international exposure
Product Stewardship Manager - internntional exposure
Run an international team at well known company in Germany
Our client, well known speciality Chemicals Company in Germany, is currently looking for an experienced Product Stewardship Manager to join its department in West Germany.
You will be leading your own team, which means you will not only overtake a responsibility for the whole business unit but you will also be able to develop and prove your leading skills.
Our client is a global leader, which will allow you to work with some of the biggest names from the industry.
Main Task of the Role
* As a recognised leader of Product Stewardship and Compliance department, you will represent Company to selected industry groups and governmental agencies. You will also be the main point of contact for other business units in relevant product safety issues. Representing the whole BU will mean you will at the same time provide direct and indirect support to internal and external customers regarding regional product safety and regulatory issues
* Your day to day tasks will include monitoring of regulations and keeping up to date with regulatory updates and changes within the legislations. You will then provide the necessary coaching and guidance to team members and BU representatives on any possible changes or improvements needed.
* To enable growth of the businesses you will be obtaining necessary product registrations and notifications
* You will ensure all the compliance programs are established and well-functioning and that your team is working efficient and according to the highest product safety standards.
* Experience in similar position as well as experience directly supervising a team of professionals and project teams
* Excellent knowledge of REACH, GHS, hazard communications standard, as well as knowledge of other chemical regulations. Familiarity with European legislations is definitely required
* Good knowledge of EHS modules, Global Trade Control Systems, Global Label Management and SDS creation
* Degree in Chemistry, Toxicology or other scientific subject
* Previous contact with industry groups and governmental agencies would be desirable
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage with global and regional business contacts
* Fluency in English and German
Senior Product Stewardship/Product Safety/Product Stewardship/Produktsicherheit/REACH/GHS/EHS/Team Leading/Chemicals/ Germany
If a great management position and personal development appeals to you, apply today through emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call +49 (0) 8921 0933 64 for further information.
Paulina Suder, Non Stop Chemicals
Apply for Product Stewardship Manager - international exposure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly