Director Role - Award-Winning Consultancy, Lon.
My client is an award winning geotechnical consultancy, widely recognised in their field, and are currently on the search for an Associate Director to join their fast-growing team.
Over the last decade, the size of the company has grown from 20 to 70 employees, with their London office growing from 1 to 10 in the last 18 months. Therefore, this is the opportunity to grow within a rapidly growing company and apply your leadership skills to help further its success.
- 9+ years experience in Geotechnical Engineering, focused in design.
- Demonstrated ability of leadership skills - i.e. leading a team
- Must be chartered
- Experience within the construction of buildings
- Competent in piling, piled walls, foundation and retaining wall design, temporary works, soil nails, ground anchors and the planning, implementation and interpretation of site investigations
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and gain a good understanding of their sector to foster effective and enduring relationships
To find out more, please contact Nicole Rankine at: +44 (0) 207 940 2105, N.Rankine@nonstop-chemical.com
If you decide this role is not for you but know someone who would be suitable, it is worth recognising our referral scheme, in which you will be rewarded £200 worth of vouchers if the person you recommend is placed.
Apply for Director Role - Award-Winning Consultancy, Lon.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly