Senior/Geo-tech. Engineer/Established Firm - Birm.
Great opportunity to work for a highly respected specialist consultancy firm in a senior position within design focused geotechnical engineering.
This role will see you get the chance to support the design delivery of high-profile projects across the UK, with future opportuntities also available to work in one of their international offices across Europe, Asia and Oceana. This is hence a great chance to not only a chance to work on a variety of exciting projects in the UK, but those located far beyond.
- Private medical and travel insurance
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Competitive Salary
- Design delivery of the geotechnical elements of existing and future project
- Co-ordinate with other engineers both in the regional offices and between groups
- Prepare fee budgets, proposals and resource requirements for projects
- Prepare calculations, drawings and other documents and ensuring these are controlled during the execution of projects
- Acting as a mentor to more junior staff members
- Develop the relationship between the company and new and existing clients in order to identify potential work
- Contribute to the management of the company by participating in Action Groups
- MEng/BEng in Civil Engineering, with an MSc in Geotechnical Engineering and/or PhD in Geotechnical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer
- At least 8 years' experience post-graduation in Geotechnical Engineering and Geotechnical Design to current UK standards
To find out more, please contact Nicole Rankine at: +44 (0) 207 940 2105, N.Rankine@nonstop-chemical.com
If you decide this role is not for you but know someone who would be suitable, it is worth recognising our referral scheme, in which you will be rewarded £200 worth of vouchers if the person you recommend is placed.