Manager, Client Computing Services
2 days left
- Full Time
- HEO9, Continuing Manager role
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
When you work for the University of Adelaide you can expect a range of benefits and work conditions, such as employee development and future career opportunities.
The Division of University Operations supports the University in the achievement of its core objectives in learning, teaching and research by providing enabling services and effective resources. The division's priorities have evolved from the University's 10 year strategic plan, the Beacon of Enlightenment, with key projects centred around people, community, assets and infrastructure and processes.
The Information Technology and Digital Services branch is part of the Division of University Operations, which provides technology capabilities to support the University's teaching and research objectives and business activities. The branch services the vast University community through four core services: IT Business Engagement, IT Programs and Digital Solutions Delivery, IT Operations and Digital Services, and IT Strategy Planning and Governance.
This role will provide leadership to the Client Computing team and will have responsibility for the design, implementation and life cycle management of client support and infrastructure services across the University.
Applications are invited from high-performing, innovative technology professionals with proven experience in a similar role, managing enterprise level client computing ecosystems within large, complex environments.
Salary: (HEO9) $111,077 to $118,862 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 17% applies.
Term of position: This continuing position is available immediately.
To be successful you should have:
- Current experience in managing client computing environments within a large and complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and plan operational activities in a client computing environment.
- Extensive knowledge and applications of products and platforms that create an enterprise level client computing ecosystem (mandatory knowledge of Microsoft and Apple).
- Current knowledge of IT trends and a working knowledge of corporate applications relevant to the Universities IT environment.
- Proven experience in customer centric roles where innovative solutions were designed to enable higher levels of customer service.
- Capacity for understanding the development needs of a leading Australian university, and awareness of local and international trends in the higher education sector.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills including coaching, mentoring and negotiation in a medium sized team.
Please address and upload your responses to the selection criteria section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if the position description link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: Monday, 19th March 2018, 11.55pm
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Computer Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- General Computing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Information Science and Technology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia