Assistant Director (post level 7)
Job ID: 2253
Duties and responsibilities:
- Diploma/Degree in Security Management or any other relevant qualification applicable to safety and security environment.
- PSIRA Grade A registration.
- Three (3) to five (5) years Middle Management experience in safety and security environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Safety Management (SAMTRAC) course offered by NOSA.
- Management Development Programme (MDP).
- Understanding of challenges associated with working in a rural area.
- Knowledge of how the criminal justice system functions.
Assumption of duties:
As soon as possible.
16 March 2018.
Salary:The salary scale is available on request. For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 9161 / 3687/ 9962/ 9130.
General:The University reserves the right not to fill the post. The University subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the aforementioned act and the employee profile of the specific department / division. Applications may only be submitted online. e-mail, will not be considered. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Should you not be contacted within six weeks of the closing date for applications, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.