Prestigious international university
Wide range of employee benefits
HEO8, Continuing role
- Extensive experience with Java integration (SOAP and REST Web Services) development and support essential
- Proven experience with JBoss Fuse and/or Apache Camel development and support highly regarded
- Proven experience analysing existing application processes and designing and implementing improvements
- Proven experience with XPath, XQuery, JMS, OSGI, Maven desirable
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and technologies desirable
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer scenarios and requirements, to develop and deliver effective business solutions.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
When you work for the University of Adelaide you can expect a range of benefits and work conditions, such as employee development and future career opportunities.
The Division of University Operations supports the University in the achievement of its core objectives in learning, teaching and research by providing enabling services and effective resources. The division's priorities have evolved from the University's 10 year strategic plan, the Beacon of Enlightenment, with key projects centred around people, community, assets and infrastructure and processes.
The Information Technology and Digital Services branch is part of the Division of University Operations, which provides technology capabilities to support the University's teaching and research objectives and business activities. The branch services the vast University community through four core services: IT Business Engagement, IT Programs and Digital Solutions Delivery, IT Operations and Digital Services, and IT Strategy Planning and Governance.
This role is responsible for implementing new and enhancing existing functionality to meet the strategic needs of the university. The Senior Developer provides technical guidance and development of more junior staff members, by fostering good technology practices in software development and keeping current with emerging trends.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with Java integration (SOAP and REST Web Services) development/support and demonstrate a high commitment to delivering high quality services to key stakeholders across the university.
Salary: (HEO8) $95,493 to 107,179 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 17% applies.
Term of position: This continuing position is available immediately.
To be successful you should have:
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact email@example.com
Please note if the position description link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: Tuesday, 20th March 2018, 11.55pm
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Computer Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- General Computing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Information Science and Technology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia