Teaching Fellow in Economics
We are seeking candidates who:
- Can teach core economic and quantitative undergraduate units and contribute to graduate teaching and supervision;
- Can deliver research-led teaching using innovative teaching methods in line with modern pedagogical practice;
- Can provide educational leadership within the department and take on related administrative duties;
- Have an interest in pedagogical improvement.
Appointment will be made at Teaching Fellow (grade K). This post is progressable to Senior Teaching Fellow (grade L). There are two posts available, with the possibility of further posts in the future.
The Department has a strong international reputation for research and teaching, with staff who are leaders in their field and who are based in a Faculty which is rated as one of the best in the UK.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 4 April 2018. It is expected that interviews will be held on 25 April 2018.
The University is committed to creating and sustaining a fully inclusive culture. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Education Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom