- Full Time
The post holder will report directly to the Media Centre studio and production manager. The post holder is required to operate at a highly creative, technical and project management level. The post holder will have a significant and strategic role in developing and delivering the University’s brand image via its creative content output and its front of house customer interface. The post holder will work within a Media Centre and Creative Media team with a strong creative, service and delivery ethic.
- Qualified to degree level and/or with equivalent experience in the Media/Broadcast Engineering industry
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
- Experience of working in a busy and creative production and postproduction team and on own initiative.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, whether dealing with Media Centre colleagues, academic staff, external clients, or other members of the Creative Media Department.
- Well-developed organisational abilities, for example an ability to implement, maintain and initiate changes to procedures, schedule work.
- Ability to work on own initiative, manage time effectively, progress tasks concurrently and work to deadlines.
- Articulate, confident and competent in the use of electronic and digital communications.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills, whether dealing with academic staff, external organisations, or other members of our office team.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills – the ability to prioritise, exercise good time management and meet deadlines.
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Communication and Media Studies Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Pharmaceutical Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Sales Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom