Research Finance Administrator
- Some previous experience withina financial environment or administrative environment is preferable.
- Must be numerate, excellent general computer skills, experience of excel particularly spreadsheets
- Ability to organise varied workload and work to strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Provide financial management and administration relating to a number of externally and internally funded research awards, including (but not limited to) Research Councils, European Commission, Charities and overseas funders.
- Duties will include costing and pricing applications
- Processing offers and maintaining appropriate award project management
- Completing claims and invoices in accordance with funder requirements and dealing with adhoc queries.
- Be a key player in offering advice and resolutions around a number of research related financial matters and be expected to develop a detailed working knowledge across the spectrum of funder terms and conditions and communicate them to stakeholders.
- Engage with adhoc tasks within Research Support Services.