Clinical Trial Nurse Coordinator
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Fixed Term, variable part time position for 12 months
- Registration to practice Nursing in South Australia
- Proven experience in clinical trial coordination and environment, preferably in the cardiometabolic health
- Knowledge of routine nursing care and investigations required in the research context
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write clear, succinct and accurate reports
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Efficient time management skills to ensure a high quality of work is completed within a required timeframe
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading Group of Eight, research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. Comprised of five schools and a number of disciplines, research centres and institutes, the faculty is focused on education excellence and innovative research in the health sciences.
The Adelaide Medical School encompasses the disciplines of Acute Care Medicine, Adelaide Rural Clinical School, Anatomy and Pathology, General Practice, Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Orthopaedics and Trauma, Paediatrics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry and Surgery. It is one of five schools in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences and is made up of academics, researchers and clinical titleholders.
The Freemasons Foundation Centre for Men's Health brings together and supports a multidisciplinary network of researchers, students and end-users to advance knowledge about, prevent and better treat conditions in men that contribute the most to poor health and wellbeing, loss of independence and workforce participation and premature death.
The Testosterone for Diabetes (T4DM) clinical trial is examining whether testosterone treatment combined with lifestyle change can prevent type-2 diabetes in men who have pre-diabetes and low testosterone.
Working under limited direction, as the Clinical Trial Nurse Coordinator you will plan and organise nursing care and associated data collection in accordance with the T4DM research trial protocol and relevant guidelines and legislation.
Salary: (HEO7) $85,105 - $95,231 per annum, pro-rata at between 0.2FTE to 0.6FTE in accordance with requirements of role.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 9.5% applies.
Term of position: This fixed-term contract is available immediately for a period of 12 months. Variable FTE according to trial activity (0.2FTE progressing up to 0.6FTE and returning to 0.2FTE over the term of the position)
To be successful in this role you should have:
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Margaret McGee, Senior Executive Manager, Freemasons Foundation Centre for Men's Health telephone: 8313 0514 or email: email@example.com
To obtain a copy of the Position Description, please visit the University of Adelaide Job opportunities page via this link.
Closing date: 26 March 2018
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Nursing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia