Research Associate, Information Technology
You will be responsible to develop high-quality reports, manuscripts and proposals and assist in research activities of AKDN eHRC by conducting literature searches; developing methodologies; collecting, compiling and analyzing data; and writing reports. The candidate will also be responsible to develop monitoring and evaluation (M&E) frameworks and implement M&E activities of various e-Health programmes and projects.
The responsibilites would include;
- Conduct literature searches.
- Develop high-quality research methodologies and monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Liaise with donor agency representatives, project personnel and principal investigators for research activities.
- Prepare reports of completed projects, manuscripts, abstracts for publications and presentations as required by investigators, administrators and funding agencies.
- Develop tools for monitoring and evaluation of eHealth projects/programmes.
- Manage data collection and analysis for M&E activities of various projects.
- Manage, compile and analyze research data and maintain data on various platforms.
- Participate in research-related workshops and/or trainings.
- Develop content for learning activities like workshops, short courses, and conferences.
- Research and identify research grants and funding opportunities for AKDN eHRC.
- Develop concept notes, proposals, research reports and assessment reports.
- Establish proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval and submission.
- Manage research proposal submissions to ensure proposals are prepared, approved, submitted in a timely manner.
- Prepare drafts for presentations, reports, publications and other documents for dissemination.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Medicine, preferably a Master’s degree with public health experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience.
- Knowledge of clinical research and research methods, including epidemiologic study design and statistical methods.
- Knowledge of grant proposal writing, health research, health care technology.
- Experience in literature search and data analysis.
- Ability to perform under competing deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Computer Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- General Computing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan