Communications Associate, Information Technology
You will be required to have prior experience in managing social media accounts and developing engaging, developing high-quality content for use in communications materials like the AKDN eHRC website and newsletter, annual and quarterly reports, concept notes, grant proposals, blog, news outlets, presentations, etc. You will be responsible for the identification of funding opportunities and the development and timely submission of proposals along with the development of communications materials in terms of digital and print collateral like content, graphics and videos.
The responsibilities includes
- Gather information and develop engaging, high-quality content for presentations, reports, blogs, concept notes and AKDN eHRC’s website, newsletter, annual and quarterly reports and social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter and Vimeo).
- Manage online web portal data.
- Assist the team lead with maintaining the AKDN eHRC website.
- Ensure proper gathering, storing and retrieval of AKDN eHRC’s digital media assets (videos, photos, etc.) through an asset management platform/server.
- Edit, proof-read, translate content developed for various eHealth projects and programmes.
- Work closely with the designers to design and develop key communications materials, i.e., attractive graphics and videos and scripts for development of videos.
- Build AKDN eHRC’s social media presence (Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo) to promote the organization and increase its visibility, attract potential stakeholders and build meaningful connections.
- Research and identify relevant grant and funding opportunities for AKDN eHRC.
- Develop concept notes and service delivery proposals and manage their submissions to ensure proposals are prepared, approved, submitted in a timely manner as per the requirements of funding agencies.
- Write impactful articles, stories and blogs and pitch them to local and international news outlets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the team lead.
- A Level qualification with BS/MS in Communications, Journalism or related field.
- At least two years of experience in a communications role.
- Experience managing social media accounts and writing impactful, engaging content.
- High command of MS Office applications.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills (photo,text).
- Organized, able to prioritize, multi-task, and meet competing deadlines.
- Creative, detail and customer oriented.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Information Science and Technology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Pharmaceutical Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Sales Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan