Student Education Service Officer
Are you enthusiastic about delivering an exceptional student experience and excellent academic support?
Do you have experience of providing effective administration and strong communication skills?
We are looking for a professional and proactive individual to join our Student Education Service team. You will focus on providing high-level support for students and academic staff in the area of exams and assessment, and will be based initially in the School of Chemistry within the Faculty of Mathematics and Physical Sciences.
You will work collaboratively with team members to share good practice and encourage knowledge exchange between colleagues to facilitate continuous improvement to our practice.This is a busy and demanding role where initiative, efficiency and meticulous attention to detail are essential. With experience of working in an administrative role and providing high quality customer service, you will have excellent communication skills and the ability to identify and suggest improvements to the service provided.
You will be able to manage your time well, with a flexible approach to work; moving between areas of activity within the Faculty Student Education Service as necessary to respond to workload peaks.
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact: Jasmine Dempsey, Student Education Service Manager, Tel: +44 (0)113 343 6410, Email: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Physical Sciences and Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Physics Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Chemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Biochemistry Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom