Technologist, Molecular Pathology
Location Karachi, Pakistan
The Aga Khan University Hospital invites application for the position of Technologist in the Molecular Pathology, a section of Clinical Laboratory.
You will be responsible to:
- perform high complexity molecular pathology tests independently according to the standard operating procedures and ensure quality of results.
- participate in staff training, according to laboratory guidelines and also participate in educational opportunities.
- assist supervisor in the implementing the safety standards according to Laboratory Safety Guidelines.
- Identifies and communicates abnormal patient conditions by alerting supervisory personnel, the pathologist, the physician, or nurse
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences, Masters’ degree will be preferred
- one year traineeship at the Clinical Laboratory at AKU or two to three years of relevant experience preferably in a laboratory or hospital
- thorough knowledge of laboratory testing procedures
- good written and verbal communication skills
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Information Science and Technology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Life Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan