Teaching Fellow in Anatomy
Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional student experience?
Do you want to work as part of a tight-knit, focussed team of like-minded anatomists?
We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified individual with proven experience of teaching human anatomy to underpin our current provision and to take a central role in expanding our teaching into exciting new areas. You should have a Master’s degree or PhD in a relevant field, or a medical degree (MBChB or equivalent). You will make an immediate contribution to undergraduate anatomy teaching. You will contribute to the administration, design and development of anatomy provision within the School and, where appropriate, the wider University. The Division of Anatomy provides high quality anatomy teaching to medical, dental and science undergraduate students as well as a variety of short courses for postgraduate medics and allied health professionals. Practical teaching takes place in modern, well-equipped dissecting rooms that include surgical training facilities, modern audio-visual and ultrasound equipment, an Anatomy and Pathology Museum containing almost 4000 specimens, and both Thiel- and formalin-fixed materials. The post offers the possibility of studying for a part-time PhD/EdD in Anatomy/Medical Education for suitably qualified individuals.
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact: Dr Dave Roberts, Head of the Division of Anatomy Tel: +44 (0)113 343 4294, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Life Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Cell and Molecular Biology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom