project manager in eCOA-Boston
Looking for a new exciting role as a project manager in eCOA for a new Branch in the USA?
Wanting to be part of a new growing office where your work can have an impact on the future of the office and the company?
I'm currently looking for a project manager for one of my client. You must imperatively have the American citizenship and be based in Boston or willing to relocate.
The company is a fast growing company of patient-centric electronic clinical outcome assessment solutions for clinical trials.
They currently have two branches in France and is opening a new office in Boston that you will join. Therefore, it means it's the best moment to join the company! Your work will have a clear impact on the success of this office and you will have the possibilities to take initiative to help the office grow. In this office, you will be directly reporting to the project director and you will be responsible for the delivery and set-up of solutions bought by the clients.
- Communicate with the sponsor, CRO and other actors involved in the project
- Assess client needs.
- Coordinate the communication internally with a cross-functional project team and with
- external partners
- Ensure that deadlines are met
- Identify the Risks on the project, follows the issues and manage alongside the sponsor the
- definition of related action plans
- Report to Sales any change on the scope and evaluates the related cost impacts.
- Conduct customer and end user training
- 5 years experience in clinical research
- University degree in related field
- Experience in CROs or pharma/biotech
- Project management experience
- Mobile in the USA and Europe
- Ideally you can speak French
Apply now by sending your CV at a word.doc format at E.Bonneau@nonstop-recruitment.com