Electro Mechanical Project Engineer - Deutschland - INNOVATION
Our client who is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation are searching for ELECTRO MECHANICAL JUNIOR ENGINEERS within the automotive industry.
This is a rare & exciting opportunity to work directly with a prestigious and pioneering automotive company working on challenging development projects which will have a huge impact on the market. You will develop hugely as an engineer and progress strongly in your career.
This is an excellent chance to work with innovative components for vehicles which are new and exciting involving a lot of renewable / green energy. You will learn a huge amount and have plenty of fun with the technology.
- Collect information about responsible product(s) from HQ engineering (future idea, under development, and complete development in terms of material, structure, function, etc.)
- Collect customers' future needs and wants (in terms of function, size, weight, cost, etc.) and feedback to HQ engineering
This is based close to Stuttgart, Geramy.
There is an excellent graduate scheme on offer for those looking to begin their industry career.
Our client offers a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent in German
- Excellent level in English
- Experience with Automotive OEM electro-mechanical systems. Specific expertise with sunroof system preferred.
- Experience of working with premium OEMs is a strong asset
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and dead-line oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to details
For a confidential discussion about positions, or to apply, then send your CV in a Word document to email@example.com or call me, Conor Horton, for Benelux on +32 (0) 240 349 80.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised automotive & engineering recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo recruitment group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Automotive, R & D, research, development, engineering, technical, design, system, mechatronic, mechanical, electrical, electronic, modelling, manufacturing, CATIA, design, CAD, 3D, simulation, technical, process,