SENIOR STATISTICIAN - TOP PHARMA PLAYERS - FRANCE
I am looking for an experienced professional to fill in a permanent position of the Senior Statistician. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the growing business with the personal development opportunities. You will have a chance to build your own network among big pharma players and learn about how they work, varied, see different working environment and way of working, allowing you gain new skills and expand your knowledge that will give you great insights of the industry.
You will be responsible for methodological and statistical aspects of clinical studies and other medical projects, including Real World Evidence (RWE) studies. This role works across all phases of projects including strategy, development and review of protocols, statistical analysis plans.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
* Develop and implement statistical analysis plans where required.
* Coordinates and manages all statistical project activities and contribute to the development of Medical strategy;
* Provide statistical input for protocol development for all relevant clinical studies and medical projects from concept ideation through to final publication;
* Liaise with the Global Clinical Sciences Organisation (CSO) statistical function and statistical vendors where applicable;
* Liaise with internal or external vendors for aspects of projects that are outsourced
* Deep understanding of statistical concepts and techniques, such as analysis of variance, linear models, regression, survival analysis, non-parametric analysis, estimation, hypothesis testing, and statistical modelling;
* Perform validation and statistical quality checks on computer-generated output to verify accuracy.
* Presenting results to senior management and to regulatory authorities when needed.
You should have 8+ years of experience in statistical analysis of clinical studies, and experience in leading multiple complex and/or global projects with teams of statisticians. You should have strong statistical skills within participation in publications or presentations in areas relevant to clinical studies design and analysis. You should be a sound user of SAS programming and have proficient knowledge of French and English languages.
Apply TODAY by sending your CV in the Word format to Maria Vinogradova via e-mail: M.Vinogradova@nonstop-recruitment.com.
Or contact for more details on:
Switzerland Tel: +41 43 508 0816 | Int Ext: 3179
Not exactly what you are looking for? Recommend a friend and earn up to £200.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.